Thursday, February 18, 2010

Didn't post yesterday since I was busy indexing at the Family History Center. I regularly index for both familysearch.com and ancestry.com, so I am giving myself a gold medal in the reach out catagory of the Winter Games. I am also currently checking out old cd back-ups and moving them to a flash drive. With a flash drive my back-up can be anywhere.
Scanning photos and docs is a current and on-going project. Hopefully I will leave my stuff organized and digitized so it takes up very little space and will be less likely to be destroyed after my demise.
Not much genealogy today as Girl Scouts meets tonight and I need to prepare. Tonight the girls will decide how they want to "save our planet" and how to display the topic for World Thinking Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment