Monday, September 2, 2013

The Book of Donna Written by Me

[Editor's Note: this week and for the next 15-months, GeneaBloggers is participating inThe Book of Me, Written By You project created by Julie Goucher of the Anglers Restblog. The concept: a series of blogging and writing prompts that help family historians capture their own memories and write about themselvesClick here for more information.]



The Book of Me Written by You

 1 I am a mother
 2 I am the oldest of nine children
 3 I am a sister
 4 I am a grandmother
 5 I am a widow
 6 I am a researcher
 7 I am a reader
 8 I am a family historian
 9 I am a Girl Scout leader
10 I am a traveler
11 I am a regular church attendee
12 I am a volunteer
13 I am a sharer
14 I am a facilitator
15 I am a lover of music
16 I am a seamstress
17 I am creative
18 I am a survivor
19 I am a procrastinator
20 I am a blogger
21 I am a Texan by way of Chicago, Florida, and Kentucky.

I am sure I could add to this list and I will as this meme continues.  Perhaps I will elaborate on some of these in future blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment